Wednesday, March 31, 2010

update


Last Saturday we met my friend Tarin and her boyfriend in Omaha and saw Alegria-Cirque de Soleil. It was really neat and crazy. Robert's favorite part were the clowns that were basically time wasters between the real acts. I told him next time I would just take him to the circus because those tickets are ALOT cheaper. Then today I was in the office at school and noticed a sign that said, "Free tickets to the CIRCUS!" with a bunch of tickets next to it. It made me laugh, but I didn't pick any up. I guess he will have to wait until next year!

Robert's friend Kevin and his family are staying with us this week. They are visiting from Oklahoma. Last night we decided to tear down the wall between our kitchen and living room. Here is a picture of Robert "managing" the project:



And here is a picture of Dad's favorite super hero who came by to help out:




My work week is over and I'm excited to get some house stuff done in the next 5 days! I will post if I have any good "after" pictures!

2 comments: