Saturday, April 10, 2010

Initiation

Kyle texted me way early this morning to let me know he had finished initiation.
At 9 a.m., I woke up and read his text. Then, I fell back asleep. Then I had the initiation dream:
So Kyle and his friends had to get into a car and drive to a specific location but they were given no directions. Basically, they had to guess where to go. They ended up in Arkansas--the right location.
Then each boy was given some skittles. They had to complete the initiation task without dropping or losing any skittles. The task was to like climb a giant rock and do something.
One of the boys dropped one of his skittles and it was a very bad thing.
That's all I remember.

1 comment:

  1. I think maybe you have too much stress right now J. Or you've moved on to the hard stuff.

    ReplyDelete