Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Half -Century Old



My half-century celebration has begun! We had a wonderful dinner Thursday night with friends - The Fritze's, The Huelskamp's, The Smith's, The Doering's (our adopted family - adults only), and The Meares (Beth works with me) - at Jose Peppers. Nothing embarrassing just a good time.

Today I received some beautiful flowers - a surprise! See picture. Thank you!!! And then dad and I went shopping for items for our new entry table. (Also see picture) We also had a mirror, but when we went to uncover the corner things we found part of it was broken. So we're on a mirror search again. Dad got to experience Hobby Lobby, Gordmans, Pier One, and Bed Bath and Beyond but no luck yet.

Okay, so I haven't figured out how to put the pictures where I want them yet. But at least I'm now posting something :)

2 comments: