Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Quotey English teacher Chair

I was asked to paint a chair for an English teacher who is retiring this year. I am pretty excited becuase it's the first time I'm getting paid for my work!! The teacher I'm painting it for is really great and LOVES art so I'm super excited for her to see it. I won't be able to see her get the chair because my beautiful, talented and smart sister is graduating in Texas on the same day as her party but I would much rather be hanging out with the fam.

The english teachers gave me a bunch of quotes to put on it and said they wanted it to be bright and colorful and have a sun on the seat. So here it is! I'm pretty pleased with the outcome.














PS. Jessica- I put a spelling mistake in this post to cheer you up. Can you find it?

1 comment: