Monday, September 12, 2011

Big Pregnant Lady


Who is 8 months pregnant and tiling a bathroom floor?


This lady-



After seeing this picture I can't believe that I've been walking around thinking I don't look that pregnant. There is definitely a baby in there.

As far as the bathroom goes, we've tiled for 2 full weekends and are 75% done. You can see a finished wall of white tiles behind me. We've had a few melt downs, one involving Robert and a garden hose, but overall it's gone pretty smoothly. Hopefully we will be able to finish soon!


Ps- I'm really glad I held on to my hs volleyball knee pads.

3 comments:

  1. The kneepads come in handy for many projects - ask you dad how much he enjoyed Jessica's when putting in the laminate floor. Of course her knees are considerably smaller, so cutting off circulation was one drawback.

    I think you look beautiful! And every time you bathe Nola you can remember the joy you had in tiling :)

    I put up wallpaper in our master bedroom the night before I gave birth to Jessica because I knew once she was here there wouldn't be any time. So it must run in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME TOO!!! IT WILL BE SO NICE TO HAVE THE BATHROOM WORKING AGAIN!!!

    ReplyDelete